About SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge
Jeffrey L. Betz, Wilbur G. McDaniel
Owners of SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge
Jeff Betz and Wilbur McDaniels started thinking about South Baton Rouge and its need for a proper mitigation company in 2011. The area consist of a lot of commercial business and residential homes. It also includes LSU and BRCC. The community is a great cross section of Baton Rouge as a whole. We have a dream of providing the best service while helping you and your loved ones deal with all types of disasters.
SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge has been in business since 2012. Since our first year in business we have seen the devastating effects caused by flooding, fires and many other disasters. We are in business to help restore our communities after disasters like these strike. Living in Louisiana we know first-hand the damage that flooding can cause. That is why we have also assisted Maryland in 2011, New Jersey in 2012, Colorado in 2013 and South Louisiana 2016 when their communities were devastated by flood damage.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. So you can rest assured that from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Since emergencies do not always happen during business hours, a live person will always answer when you call. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Firm
- Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
- State of Louisiana Certified Lead Renovator
- State of Louisiana Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor
- 2012 - SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance (silver medal)
- 2013 - SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2013 - SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance (Platinum)
- 2014 - SERVPRO Chairman's Silver for Outstanding Sales Performance